Saturday, July 04, 2015

Lolita Wonderland’s Fifth Anniversary!

So I was sitting in my room the other day, minding my own business (*cough* watching random funny videos on YouTube *cough*) and writing a bit for a blog post when I looked at my calendar and it suddenly hit me: my blog turns 5 this year! Five! FIVE!

Today it is the 4th of July, so happy anniversary to Lolita Wonderland! Here are some cupcakes for the occasion. Aren’t they just gorgeous!? ♥
To anyone who reads this: thank you for sticking around. I hope you enjoy my tiny corner of the blogging world. I love reading and answering your comments and everyone who has ever told me they enjoy reading my posts made me so incredibly happy. Thank you! ♫

Five years since I started my blog… If I could tell my younger self how far we’ve come, she would probably be shocked!
And if she could see my closet, she would probably cry. XD Unfortunately, I haven’t been doing very well since the last anniversary. I have hinted at this more than once in previous blogposts, but I am not planning to get into further details. Let’s just hope I will feel better when writing the next anniversary post! =D

Because quitting my blog isn’t exactly on my agenda! I love Lolita Wonderland! It’s my online diary, a place I can express myself creatively. I still often reread my older posts. Most of them still make me feel happy and proud. ♥ I hope to write many more posts in the future. I also hope to make more and more videos! It has really become a passion of mine!

As you might know I am in Paris at the moment, so you can expect some reports on my adventures as always. I hope you will enjoy them~! There are many, very exciting things in the near and not so near future, so do keep an eye on my blog!

Thank you all sooo much for reading!

Here’s to another year of Lolita Wonderland! ♥

10 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you've kept blogging! Your blog is a little slice of cuteness that makes me so happy every time I read it <3 stay awesome and have a wonderful time in Paris! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh thank you so much sweetie! =D Your comment made me just so happy! *o* Thank you so muuuuch!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Your blog is awesome! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you, luv! I hope you will keep on blogging! I know I'm trying my best too :)
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart! Your comments always make me so happy. ;_;

      Delete
  4. Happy 5th anniversary rosalynn. I too hope you write forever because I'm a huge fan of your blog (and of you). <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! ;_;
      I miss you so much already!

      Delete
  5. Well done on keeping at your blog! It definitely one of my favourites due to all your great travel posts and adorable photos! (I think I've been following it since 2011!? I can't remember exactly... but I do remember your very first full lolita coordinate with Candy Treat, haha!)

    I hope you will continue writing, and that things will improve for you with time <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! Your comments always make me so happy! ♥ Whooaaa 2011? *o* That's amazing!

      Thank you so much~!

      Delete