Saturday, June 11, 2011

International Lolita Day: '11 Summer Edition

Hello everyone! Happy very belated International Lolita Day! I hope you all had a wonderful day and I would love to hear how you spend your time! ^^

My day wasn’t very Lolita-related. My friend Nicolette stayed over and we had a bit of a relaxing day. We talked a lot and I showed her my Gothic&Lolita Bible. We also made adorable cupcakes.
Unfortunetaly, at night I didn’t feel well. Nicolette was already asleep, but I really couldn’t. I felt terribly nauseous and you can guess what happened afterwards…
I’ve been sick for four days. Four days of barely eating, feeling so dizzy I couldn’t stand up properly, having constant pain in my back and ribs and not being able to do anything except for feeling horrible. The only bright side is that I was able to start re-reading the Harry Potter series. I’m at book three now.
I felt incredibly guilty towards Nico-chan, who had to leave earlier because of me, but of course I couldn’t help it. We’ll make up for the lost time, darling. <3

I hope you all had a wonderful Lolita Day! ♥

2 comments: