Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Loli Valentines: Anonymous Lolita Love


There are those days that you really need someone to brighten it up a little bit. I had one of those days today, but sadly I was home alone, so there was no one to cheer me up. I randomly browsed the internet and through some LiveJournals, I found Loli Valentines, a LiveJournal community dedicated to anonymously expressing love or admiration towards one or more Lolitas.
I already knew of this community’s existence, but to be honest, I thought it was only once in a year, around the 14th of February. ^^ To my surprise (and happiness) it turned out to be weekly!

I’ll say it out loud: this made me so happy! So much love and kind words were expressed towards so many beautiful Lolitas!
This really made my day. I’ll definitely keep on following this community and who knows..? Maybe I’ll give some love myself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment